What To Write On Jenga Blocks? – 50 Challenges For Your Next Hangout
We like to customize things – especially Jenga blocks. This game is perfect for drinking as alcohol starts to kick in, the blocks will push you to give in. It is, in itself, entertaining – but what if we can still turn up the notch? What if we can put extra flavor on this awesome game?
Most people have been writing things on Jenga blocks to add a little bit of surprise with every piece you get. But with this, you have to be witty enough to make it enjoyable for your friends. Or else, it would just be a bunch of boring challenges listed on wood.
Worry no more as we will give you what to write on Jenga blocks, including each challenge when drawn. It’s time to get exciting!
50 Challenges to Write on Jenga Blocks
- Baby Face: The youngest one should take a drink.
- Truth or Dare: Pick either-or, and the person across you will dish out whichever option you chose.
- Strip 1: Must remove 1 item of clothing.
- Shots: Everybody takes a shot.
- Groovy: Give your best Austin Powers impression.
- Chug it: Chug your entire drink.
- Giant: The tallest one on the group takes a shot.
- Rule: Set any rule for the whole of the game. If someone disobeys the rule, her or she drinks.
- Give your best impression of one of your friends.
- Drink four shots or dance for 30 seconds.
- Dish out two drinks to a player or a drink for two players.
- Beer gut: Anyone who drinks beer takes a sip, and anyone else takes 4 sips.
- Stand up and twerk.
- Unlucky: You should take an extra turn.
- All dog lovers and owners will take a drink.
- Take a selfie and post it now.
- Are you single? Drink two shots.
- Shot on each of your last name's letters.
- Say a rhyme about a player for ten seconds, or else, drink two shots.
- Skip a turn.
- Quickly play a game of "never have I ever"
- Last person to raise their cup drinks.
- Have a body shot from the person across you.
- Mute: Sorry - you cannot talk the rest of the entire game.
- Punch bowl: Drink from a mix of each person's drink.
- Make out with a player or drink four shots. (Make sure they agree first.)
- Social: Everybody drinks.
- Dare: Dare a player for a challenge.
- Mystery shot: Close your eyes for 10 seconds and drink a shot mixed for you.
- Get ready and smell a player's armpit.
- Select a player to take a body shot from you.
- Make a funnel and finish your shot.
- Give another player a lap dance.
- Whale: Make your impression of a beached whale.
- Swap shirts with another player.
- Text your ex right now.
- Tell your most embarrassing moment.
- Do ten slow push-ups.
- Take a shot of a hard drink.
- Pick someone to take two shots.
- You need to take a drink.
- Do your best wizard impression for the entire game.
- Moon everyone or else, you must drink.
- Karma: The one who made you drink previously has to take three shots.
- Jinx. Place this piece back the tower.
- Do your best impression of a dog drinking water.
- Bet to who will knock the tower over. Then, if it happens, you have to chug your drink.
- Name ten diaper brands in 15 seconds or drink three shots.
- Make your best impression of a pirate game for the rest of the game.
- Tell your most interesting secret to everyone.
And these are 50 ideas on what to write on Jenga blocks. Use various colors of sharpies to write these now! If you want to get spicier, you can think for yourself and make it more personalized. Surely, the next hangout with your friends will be full of surprises and giggles!